2020 St. John Farmers Market C-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
Guidelines for Patrons
Anyone not following the guidelines as outlined will be asked to leave the St. John Farmers Market.
- Do not attend the market if you are ill or have been in contact with someone who is sick or tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Limit the number of family members coming to the market. There will only be 250 consumers and vendors allowed in the market at a time.
- You may wish to wait in your car if there is a line to enter the market area.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet from persons not in the same household in line to enter the market.
- Masks must be worn by everyone attending the market.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of social distancing from other patrons and vendors while in the market area.
- There is only one entrance/exit from the market until all social distancing restrictions are lifted. Please use only the established entrance/exit.
- Consuming products at the market is strictly prohibited. Patron seating will not be available until all social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Patrons may bring seated carts, at their own risk, if necessary for ease of mobility. Vendors are not allowed to place items in your cart. Please be sure to follow all safety guidelines when you return home with your products for your products, your cart, and yourself. (See the last guideline.)
- Maintain social distancing and stay at the market only as long as you need to complete your shopping — don't linger.
- Do not touch products until you have purchased them.
- Wash your hands as soon as you arrive home, avoid putting bags on your counters and sanitize your car's steering wheel.