Solicitors & Peddlers
Please follow the instructions below to apply and receive your permit to Solicit in the Town of St. John.
1. Fill out the online application for each person performing Solicitation in the Town of St. John
2. Submit the required documents to the email provided during the application process (Background Check, Auto Insurance, etc.)
3. Wait for the email confirmation of your permit. It could take 24-48 hours for your application to go through the approval process.
4. Schedule an appointment to pay the application fee, sign the permit application, have your photograph taken, and receive the permit and ID lanyard. Instructions to schedule an appointment will be provided in the email confirmation of your approved permit.
5. Only after you have received your Solicitor Identification card can you Solicit within the Town of St. John.
Those wishing to apply for a license through the Town of St. John may fill out the online form here.